- First Day: Arrival, overnight in Amman
- Second Day: Hotel-Amman Citadel (1), Amman city tour, Seven Sleepers Cave (2)- Saint George church-Hotel in Amman;
- Third Day: Hotel- Rehab/Mafraq (3) - Umm al-Jemal- Amman
- Fourth Day: Hotel-Jerash-Mar Ilyas (4)-The Lady of the Mountain in Anjarah (5)-Umm Qays (6) (Gadara)-Pella (7) - overnight in Pella:
- Fifth Day: Tour in Pella- Deir Alla (8) on Jabok River (possible Sukkoth) - Tlul adh-Dhahab Sharqi (a possible candidate for Peniel) (9) - Amman-overnight in Amman;
- Sixth Day: Hotel- Madaba (10) - Mount Nebo (11), Mukawer (12), Madaba- overnight in Madaba;
- Seventh Day: Hotel- Bethany Beyond Jordan (Baptism site) (13) - Lot's Cave (14) - Faynan (15)-overnight in Faynan;
- Eighth Day: Tour in Faynan (churches, copper mines, cemeteries), Aqaba (16) -overnight in Aqaba;
- Ninth Day: Hotel- Petra (17)-Amman
- Tenth Day: Departure.
The price for the program is 995 USD per person in double room on HB basis (Breakfast and Dinner).
Single supplement 260 USD
Lunch supplement 140 USD
Accommodation in Amman and Aqaba in four-star hotels.
(1)Amman (Rabbat Ammon), the capital city of the Ammonites, renamed Philadelphia in the third century BC. A permanent member of the Decapolis where Christ was preaching. A Bishopric Seat in the Byzantine period. (Deuteronomy 3:11; 1 Chronicles 19: 1-16; 20:1-3).
(2)The Cave of the Seventh Sleepers where seven Christian youths and their dog, miraculously slept for 200 years during the Roman repressions against Christianity in 304 AD.
(3) Possible identification with Bethrehob (2 Samuel 10:6).In Rehab, according to some researches the earliest church in Jordan was discovered (230 AD).
(4) The biggest church ever discovered in Jordan (1340 sq. meters). The birthplace of Elijah. (1 Kings 17:1).
(5) Christ with the Virgin visiting the Decapolis. (Mathew 4:25; 19:1).
(6) Gadara where Jesus heals man with Demons. (Matt. 8:28-34; Mark 5: 1-20; Luke 8: 26-40).
(7) Where the Christians from Jerusalem escaped in 70 AD. (Mark 13:14).
(8) Possible identification Sukkoth. (Genesis 33: 16).
(9) A candidate for biblical Peniel where Jacob wrestles with the angel of God and meets Esau. (Genesis 32:22-28; 33: 1-3).
(10) David defeats the Ammonites and the Syrians at Madaba. (1 Chronicles 19:7). The Mosaic Map of Madaba.
(11) Moses memorial. (Numbers 33:47; Deuteronomy 32:48-50; 34: 1-8; Numbers 23:13-14).
(12)The death of John the Baptist. (Matthew 14: 3-12)
(13) The Plains of Moab. (Numbers 22:1; 23:41).The Lamb of God. (John 1:26-29).
(14) Lot leaves Sodom. (Genesis 19: 14-21). The origin of the Moabites and Ammonites. (Genesis 19:30-38).
(15) The Journey from Egypt to Moab (Numbers 33:41-49). The Snake made of Bronze (Numbers 21:4-9).
(16) King Solomon (1 Kings 9:26). Edomites in Elath (2 Kings 16:5-6). Fourth Century A.D. mud-brick church.
(17) Aaron's death (Numbers 33:38-39). Sela (2 Kings 14:7). The punishment of Edom (Obadiah 1-6).